Episode® Landscape Series Satellite Speaker with 4 in. Woofer, 70-volt/8-ohm (Dark Brown | Each)
- Introducing a line of outdoor speakers with insider pricing. Episode® Landscape Series Satellite Speakers expertly blend into outdoor environments, minimizing visual impact and maximizing performance. Premium components deliver a full, natural sound and crystal-clear highs for a superior performance that’s unmatched by the competition – and at a fraction of the cost, they only sound expensive. Wide dispersion ensures a more uniform coverage area with fewer “hot spots,” and for added versatility, a hidden tap switch allows the speaker to be configured for 70V or 8-ohm systems. High quality, affordable, and flexible, too? It’s a no brainer.
Flexible Mounting Options
- On the ground, in a tree, or underneath an eave – this speaker can be easily mounted in a variety of places for perfect coverage and performance. The ½” threaded mount is designed to work with outdoor lighting accessories, including our line of landscape speaker mounts.
- This landscape speaker has been engineered with top-shelf components to create a truly impressive performance. An oversized voice coil and 4” polypropylene woofer with Nomex spider provide deep, full sound while an ultra-responsive ¾” aluminum dome tweeter and strong neodymium magnet accurately reproduce high frequencies. Plus, unlike many competitive products, this speaker’s two-way design also features a custom 2nd-Order Linkwitz-Reilly Crossover Network to produce smooth, natural sound – perfect for your outdoor setting.
Adjustable Volume at Every Speaker
- Regulating sound outdoors can be tricky…you don’t want speakers blasting behind an intimate seating arrangement, or playing at a low volume in far corners of the outdoor space. When used in 70V mode, the Episode Landscape Series gives you adjustable volume control at every speaker. A rotary tap switch with 3.75W, 7.5W, 15W, and 30W settings allows you to dial in the perfect volume level – everywhere. Plus the switch is conveniently located inside the watertight rear cover, so it’s easily accessible even after the speakers are installed.
Broad Coverage, Directed Sound
- These Landscape Speakers have been optimized to excel in the outdoors. They have a wide dispersion angle with 110 degrees of coverage, meaning you can place each one 25-30 ft. apart to blanket the entire space with even, incredible sound.
Built to Withstand the Weather
- An outdoor speaker should be able to stand up to tough weather. That’s why this one was torture tested to extreme temperatures, from -20 degrees to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Three feet of heavy-duty, burial-rated 16/2 cable and silicone-filled waterproof wire nuts are included in the box, ensuring that this speaker will live a long, trouble-free life in any outdoor setting.
Read More / Less
|Woofer: ||4" Polypropylene w/NBR Surround
|Woofer Voice Coil Size: ||1"
|Tweeter: ||3/4" Aluminum Dome, Ferrofluid-cooled neodymium
|Power Handling: ||90w RMS|
|70v Operation (Yes/No): ||Yes
|70v Tap Settings: ||3.75w, 7.5w, 15w, 30w, 8
|Nominal Impedance (): ||8
|Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): ||116Hz-19kHz|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m): ||83.50
|Crossover Type: ||2nd Order Linkwitz-Reilly
|Crossover Frequency: ||~2.9kHz
|Product Weight: ||4.25 lbs|
|Grill Type: ||Perforated ABS
|Finished Dimensions:|| 5.35" Dia x 8" Long
|Mounting Method: ||1/2" NPS Threaded Post
|Connector Type: ||Flying Leads|
Read More / Less
We believe that service is what separates Gibson's from everywhere else as we offer you professional expert advice backed by only the area's best service to follow. We pride ourselves in the services we provide all of our customers.
We'll never leave you with unanswered questions, and don't forget that we'll always "Treat You Like Family"!
* While we make every effort to maintain the web site to ensure the accuracy of prices of merchandise, prices are subject to change without notice.