- Outdoor Camera for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Monitor outdoor areas -- entrances, driveway, yard
- Receive text alerts on your smartphone/tablet
- Record video to Micro SD card, view on your computer
- Arm and disarm camera via smartphone/tablet
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
Outdoor Camera for Home Monitoring System
- Monitoring the areas and spaces outside the home is an important part of a secure home system. With the Panasonic Home Monitoring System*, you can sync up to four outdoor cameras to cover entrances, the garage, patio, garden and other exterior locations. View and record an area or space in real time, day or night, from inside the home, or remotely from your smartphone and/or tablet in either single or quad view.
Easy DIY Set-Up
- The Panasonic Outdoor Camera can be mounted discretely onto any wall, fence or the home itself, and synced to the system's hub unit* within seconds.
Monitor Remotely and Record Real-Time Video
- The outdoor camera provides visual coverage during the day and vision up to 40 feet at night. Each is equipped with sound and video motion detectors that, when activated, send an immediate alert to your smartphone and or tablet. In the same instant, motion-activated audio and video are recorded automatically to a high-capacity MicroSD* card in the hub unit for viewing on your PC or laptop.
Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- The Panasonic Home Monitoring System takes advantage of the DECT technology that allows the product to maintain a clear, long-range signal throughout your home. You can easily configure, install and control the system yourself. Plus, there's never a monthly fee to pay.
Read More / Less
|Camera Angle||Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°|
|Video Compression|| H.264|
|Image Sensor|| 0.3 Megapixel CMOS|
|Max Frame Rate (resolution) ||VGA up to 6 fps / QVGA up to 10 fps (H.264)|
|Recording Time|| Up to 15 min|
|Night Vision|| 40 ft (12 m)|
|Sensor||Infrared (Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 20°, Distance: approx. 16.4 ft.)Visual (Detection Range: Horizontal: approx. 70°, Vertical: approx. 50°)|
|Status Indication ||LED (red / green / amber)|
|Easy Setup ||One Push Pairing Button|
|Power Source ||AC (120V/60Hz)|
|Operating Conditions||0 °C “ 40 °C (32 °F“104 °F)Up to 90% Relative Air Humidity (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D in)|| Approx. 2 15/16 x 2 15/16 x 4|
|Weight (lb) ||Approx. 0.35|
Read More / Less
We believe that service is what separates Gibson's from everywhere else as we offer you professional expert advice backed by only the area's best service to follow. We pride ourselves in the services we provide all of our customers.
We'll never leave you with unanswered questions, and don't forget that we'll always "Treat You Like Family"!